Our yearbook, the Aurean, is a student publication. Every effort will be made to be inclusive, accurate and exhaustive in student coverage. The Aurean is an educational process, and we apologize if mistakes are made.
- Did your student have senior portraits taken? Would you like your senior portrait in the yearbook? Please send a .jpg (or .jpeg) file to email@example.com by Friday, Jan. 15, 2021. to have it included in this year's yearbook. In the email, please include your full legal name. This is a free service.
- Photo inclusion is at the discretion of the yearbook adviser. Any photos that will not work or that are not appropriate are subject to being excluded from the yearbook.
- Photo must be portrait/vertical (not landscape/horizontal).
- Student should be in the foreground of the photo.
- Student's face must be fully visible and looking into the camera.
- Props are acceptable as long as the student is the main subject.
Recognition (Baby) Ads
- Want to celebrate your success with a recognition ad? Senior Recognition Ads (AKA Baby Ads) can be created by using the following link https://www.jostens.com/
- You can also view this video tutorial if you are not sure how to create an ad.
- The cost is $30 for a 1/8 page color ad, and the deadline for ad submission is Friday, Jan. 15, 2021.
Order Your Yearbook!
Even if you missed the back to school sale, we still have a sweet deal for you! For a limited time, purchase your yearbook for $60*. Use this link to purchase online with a debit/credit card, or bring cash to Paying and Receiving. For questions, contact Kayla Vo, Yearbook Adviser, at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Paying in installments is available