About the Aurean
Our yearbook, the Aurean, is a student publication. Every effort will be made to be inclusive, accurate and exhaustive in student coverage. The Aurean is an educational process, and we apologize if mistakes are made.
Order Your Yearbook at the Lowest Price of the School Year!
Happy back to school! Don't forget to pick up your student's most memorable school supply: a yearbook! Act fast, the book is at the lowest price of the year—and, icons are free with purchase of personalization (sale through Sept. 30, 2022). Last year, we completely sold out, so guarantee your student a yearbook by pre-ordering today at the link below. Contact Kayla Vo, Yearbook Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Share Your Photos
Help us reach our goal of including as many students as possible in the 2022-23 yearbook by sharing your photos! You can email .jpg or .jpeg files to email@example.com or upload it here.
- Did your student have senior portraits taken? Would you like your senior portrait in the yearbook? Please send a .jpg (or .jpeg) file to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Nov. 25, 2022 to have it included in this year's yearbook. In the email, please include your full legal name. Photos received after the deadline will not be published. This is a free service.
- Photo inclusion is at the discretion of the yearbook adviser. Any photos that will not work or that are not appropriate are subject to being excluded from the yearbook.
- The yearbook operates under firm deadlines. Extensions will not be granted. Photos received after the deadline will not be published.
- Photo must be portrait/vertical (not landscape/horizontal).
- Student must be in the foreground of the photo.
- Student's face must be fully visible and looking into the camera.
- Photo must be taken in daylight with proper lighting.
- No selfies or black and white/sepia photos will be accepted.
- No filters (Snapchat, Instagram etc.).
- Props are acceptable as long as the student is the main subject.
Recognition (Baby) Ads
- Want to celebrate your success with a recognition ad? Senior Recognition Ads (AKA Baby Ads) can be created by using the this link.
- You can also view this video tutorial if you are not sure how to create an ad.
- The cost is $30 for a 1/8 page color ad, and the deadline for ad submission is Friday, Nov. 25, 2022.