Our yearbook, the Aurean, is a student publication. Every effort will be made to be inclusive, accurate and exhaustive in student coverage. The Aurean is an educational process, and we apologize if mistakes are made.
- Did your student have senior portraits taken? Would you like your senior portrait in the yearbook? Please send a .jpg (or .jpeg) file to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Nov. 12, 2021. to have it included in this year's yearbook. In the email, please include your full legal name. This is a free service.
- Photo inclusion is at the discretion of the yearbook adviser. Any photos that will not work or that are not appropriate are subject to being excluded from the yearbook.
- Photo must be portrait/vertical (not landscape/horizontal).
- Student should be in the foreground of the photo.
- Photo must be taken in daylight with proper lighting.
- No selfies or black and white/sepia photos will be accepted.
- Student's face must be fully visible and looking into the camera.
- Props are acceptable as long as the student is the main subject.
Recognition (Baby) Ads
- Want to celebrate your success with a recognition ad? Senior Recognition Ads (AKA Baby Ads) can be created by using the following link https://www.jostens.com/
- You can also view this video tutorial if you are not sure how to create an ad.
- The cost is $30 for a 1/8 page color ad, and the deadline for ad submission is Friday, Nov. 12, 2021.
Order Your Yearbook at the Lowest Price in RHS History!
We are back to school and yearbook are at their lowest price in RHS history, starting at only $50! Last year, we nearly sold out, so guarantee your spot on the list by pre-ordering today! Use this link to purchase your yearbook online with a debit/credit card, or bring cash to Paying and Receiving. For questions, contact Kayla Vo, Yearbook Adviser, at email@example.com
**Paying in installments is available