Events & Festivities
- Saturday, Sept. 25, at 10 a.m.
- Starts at Richfield High School and ends at Sheridan Hills Elementary.
- See parade map below.
- Friday, Oct. 1, at 7 p.m. at the Spartan Stadium.
- Come cheer on the Spartans as they take on the Washburn Millers!
- RHS student tickets are FREE for any current student! Just show a picture ID or your StudentVUE ID card (on your phone) at the door.
- RMS students can attend for free with a paying adult chaperone.
- Tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for students (unless specified above), and can be purchased at the door (cash only).
- Unfortunately, there will not be a homecoming dance this year due to COVID-19 and the current case rate in our community. While we know this is disappointing, we are optimistic that we will have other opportunities for school dances this year. In order to ensure that happens, we need case rates to be low in our community and this means that wearing masks, getting vaccinated and practicing other safety precautions is more important than ever. We are in this together and the more we can do to keep ourselves and our community healthy, the faster we can get back to traditional school activities and enjoy things like school dances.