Incoming 9th-Grade Families
- Blue or black Pens – 10
- #2 Pencils – 24
- Loose leaf paper (for all classes) – 100 sheets
- Highlighters (used in several classes)
- Colored pencils (used in several classes)
- 3 inch three-ring Binder
- 10 Dividers for three-ring binder
- Index cards
- Scientific calculator (preferably Texas Instrument model # TI-30X II S )
- Paper bags for book covers
- Earbuds or headphones – wired with a standard 3.5mm jack (for use with computers and Chromebooks)
This is a generic list. Some classes may ask for specific items that can be purchased after the first day of school.
We use a variety of mobile apps in the District. Here are the top apps that families should consider downloading.
- MealViewer: Use the MealViewer app to check out the daily breakfast and lunch menus. You can also view nutrition information and set alerts for menu items with ingredients your child is allergic to. (iTunes) (Android)
- ParentVUE: Stay informed and connected to your child’s academic experience by accessing near real-time information on assignments and scores, attendance and demographic information. (iTunes) (Android)