Address: 7001 Harriet Avenue South, Richfield, MN 55423
School Hours: 8:40 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Main Office: 612-798-6100
Reporting Student Absences: Please make sure to ALWAYS report your student’s absence by 10 a.m. You can do this by calling the Attendance Line at 612-798-6115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily school attendance is vital to school success. Please be in school, on time, every day.
- Missing 3 or more hours from school = a full day absence
- 3 unexcused absences = Parent letter
- 6 unexcused absences = Parent group meeting
- 7 unexcused absences = Report filed with the Hennepin County Attorney's office
Student Attendance Codes: Daily attendance is available for review in your ParentVUE account. Our team has simplified the codes that will be reported for each class.
- T: This stands for Tardy and means that your child is late to class, arriving after the bell and up to five minutes into the class period.
- PA: This stands for Partially Absent and means your child arrives to class more than six minutes late.
- A: This stands for Absent and means that your child did not attend any portion of the class period.
MARIA ARIAS YANEZ