Back to School
- Blue or black Pens
- Colored Pencils
- Pocket folders
- Index cards
- Scientific Calculator (preferably Texas Instrument model # TI-30X II S )
- Earbuds or headphones – wired with a standard 3.5mm jack (for use with computers and Chromebooks)
This is a generic list. Some classes may ask for specific items that can be purchased after the first day of school.
- MealViewer: Use the MealViewer to check out the daily breakfast and lunch menus. You can also view nutrition information and set alerts for menu items with ingredients your child is allergic to. (App Store | Google Play | Website)
- ParentVUE: Stay informed and connected to your child’s academic experience by accessing near real-time information on assignments and scores, attendance and demographic information. This is also the best way to update your contact information to ensure you receive updates from the school and district. (App Store | Google Play | Website)
- Schoology: Used primarily in our secondary schools, Schoology lists student assignments, assessments and due dates, as well as registration codes for athletics. You can also use it for feedback and messaging. (App Store | Google Play | Website)
- SchoolPay: Pay for school meals, athletics/activity registration fees and more. (Website).