Back to School
RHS School Supply List
- Blue or black Pens
- Colored Pencils
- Pocket folders
- Index cards
- Scientific Calculator (preferably Texas Instrument model # TI-30X II S )
- Earbuds or headphones – wired with a standard 3.5mm jack (for use with computers and Chromebooks)
This is a generic list. Some classes may ask for specific items that can be purchased after the first day of school.
Apps Used in RPS
We use a variety of mobile apps in the District. Here are the top apps you should consider downloading.
- ParentSquare and StudentSquare: Use these apps to stay connected to all communicaiton from teachers, coaches, schools and the District. The ParentSquare app is for families and staff, the StudentSquare app is for student sin grades 6-12. Create an account to manage your language and delivery preferences. (ParentSquare: App Store or Google Play) (StudentSquare: App Store or Google Play)
- MealViewer: Use the MealViewer app to check out the daily breakfast and lunch menus. You can also view nutrition information and set alerts for menu items with ingredients your child is allergic to. (App Store) (Google Play)
- ParentVUE: Stay informed and connected to your child’s academic experience by accessing near real-time information on assignments and scores, attendance and demographic information. You can also make payments for student fees and meals through this app. (App Store) (Google Play)
- SchoolPay: Pay for school meals, athletics/activity registration fees and more. (Website).
- Seesaw: Used primarily in our elementary schools, the Seesaw app connects you with your child's teacher and allows you to see what students are working on during the day. (App Store) (Google Play)
- Schoology: Used primarily in our secondary schools, the Schoology app lists student assignments, assessments and due dates. (App Store) (Google Play)