The spring competitive season is here and we are excited to open our stands to fans! Here are a few reminders:
- All spectators at all outdoor events must wear a mask/face covering.
- All spectators must register using the QR code posted at the entry for every competition.
- We ask that spectators practice social/physical distancing.
- Spectators may not cross into the competition area at any time.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
At all events where spectators are allowed, you will find this registration sign. Please scan the QR code and fill out the spectator information form. When you complete this form it allows us to follow the MSHSL guidelines and keep our competitions open to spectators. Pre-registration is encouraged, but onsite registration is available.
- Baseball: Home and away spectators are allowed.
- Golf: It is determined by the individual golf courses.
- Softball: Home and away spectators are allowed.
- Synchronized Swim: No Spectators allowed due to needing to provide proper social/physical distancing for teams in the stands. Live streaming of meets will be available.
- Tennis: Home and away spectators are allowed.
- Track and Field: Home and away spectators are allowed. Spectators must remain in the stands and cannot enter the gate onto the track area at any time. If student athletes need to get something from a parent or guardian, the student athlete must come to the stands to get it.