Important AP Exam Information
- Biology, May 27 at 11 a.m.
- Computer Science A, May 18 at 3 p.m.
- English, May 26 at 11 a.m.
- French, May 21 at noon
- German, May 21 at noon
- Human Geography, May 28 at 11 a.m.
- Psychology, May 20 at 3 p.m.
- Spanish Language, June 4 at 8 a.m.
- Spanish Literature, June 4 at noon
- World History, May 20 at 11 a.m.
Required form to indicate testing location
- World Language (French, German, Spanish) exams will be given in a paper/pencil format in person.
- All other exams will be given in a digital format. Students must complete this form to indicate if they will be completing the exam from home on their school Chromebook or if they will be testing in an assigned exam room at the high school (also on their school Chromebook). The form is due March 26.
The College Board charges a fee for each AP exam. The school district pays the exam fees for all AP Human Geography students and for DLI students taking AP Spanish Language.
- If a student qualifies for free/reduced lunch (they must have a current application on file for this year), then there is no fee.
- If a student does not qualify for free/reduced lunch, the fee will be $51 per exam.
All applicable exam fees must be paid by April 30 in order to be eligible for testing. Exam fees can be paid by logging in to SchoolPay.