All registrations are done online through SchoolPay, Richfield Public School’s online payment management system. The Activities Office must have a current Sports Qualifying Physical on file before you can register online at www.schoolpay.com. Sports Qualifying Physicals are good for three years.
If the office has a physical on file, please follow these instructions to complete the registration process.
- First, apply online for Education Benefits, www.schoollunchapp.com.
- Log into www.schoolpay.com
- Select Fall Registrations and complete the 2021-2022 MSHSL Forms and add them to your cart, process payment of $0.
- Next, click the SchoolPay banner at the top of the page and go into Fall Registrations, all activities available for your child’s grade will populate.
- Select your activity, process payment and you will receive a receipt confirming that your registration is complete.
If you have any registration questions email email@example.com.
Game Schedules are available at https://trimetro.org/public/
If there are any changes due to weather or cancellations, this schedule will be updated first. We encourage all parents to subscribe to the “Notify Me” option so they are alerted to any schedule changes.
ATHLETIC SEASON PASSES
Richfield Public Schools offers discounted season passes for our regular season home competitions. They will be on sale at the first few home games of every sport. We highly recommend the Fall Season Sports Pass for $40 which gives you access to home games for (Football, Soccer, Swimming & Diving, and Volleyball). You may also buy individual sport passes.
- Fall Sport Pass, $40
- Football Season Pass, $15
- Volleyball Season Pass, $30
- Soccer (Boys and Girls) Season Pass, $30
- Swimming & Diving Season Pass, $20
There is also an All Sports Season Pass available for $75 and that allows you to attend all Fall and Winter regular season home competitions. Additionally, free passes are available to retirees, senior citizens, school board members, staff and high school students!
Contact Shannon Lindberg at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Richfield Activities Department